Material characteristics of airport chairs:
1. The seat plate is made of high-quality stainless steel, after CNC punching and CNC bending process, the surface is brushed. The side strips are made of high-quality stainless steel and the surface is polished.
2. The beams are connected by high-quality square tubes, and the beams can be triangular beams or hexagonal beams.
3. Can add leather cushion leather ornament or PU leather ornament. The leather cushion leather ornament adopts high-quality imported western leather, which is comfortable and durable, more convenient for cleaning and maintenance.
4. There are no protruding burrs or edges and corners of the parts touching the human body, and the cut edges are smooth, which is not easy to cause scratches.
5. High dimensional accuracy and easy installation.
1. Backrest that helps maintain the natural curve of the spine
In order to avoid unnatural pressure on the lumbar spine curve when sitting, it will affect the health of the body, the back of the chair must be attached with an ergonomic lumbar spine cushion, so that when sitting down, the natural curve of the lumbar spine is properly maintained to obtain More comfortable and healthy posture.
2. Comfortable and durable
In addition to maintaining a good body curve, a chair must not forget to sit comfortably. Among them, the cushion is extremely important. Generally speaking, the cushion is preferably formed in one piece, so as to maintain elasticity and not be deformed. And because the importance of muscles to support the body, an excellent cushion naturally needs to give the body proper support. , Which can reduce fatigue, so the softness of the cushion is too high or too low. Although this also involves a person ’s weight, an excellent cushion still has a certain degree of weight tolerance, even if the user sits on it for a long time. And will not feel overly tired.
3. The seat must conform to the third-degree curved surface of the human body curve
The curved seat can increase the contact area between the bottom of the thigh and the buttocks and the seat, so that the pressure is evenly distributed and not concentrated at a certain point. At the same time, because it is slightly inclined, it also has the effect of stabilizing the pelvis, avoiding sliding forward when sitting. The seat design can also reduce friction and contact on the inside of the knee joint, which is greatly beneficial to health.